Breakthrough advanced wave-piercing monohull is a unique combination of displacement keel and planing surfaces which produces a hull with lower resistance, low centre of gravity and improved internal and deck spaces compared to equivalent length conventional monohulls.
- Highly Efficient Hull
- Wave piercing reduces pitch
- Increased habitable and internal load space
- Engines, Fluids in keel
- Increased deck area
- Low centre of gravity for increased stability, comfort
- Reduced power consumption
- Extended range
- Lower costs for given speed
- The hydrodynamically tuned keel houses the engine, propulsion system and fuel to keep the centre of gravity exceptionally low in the displacement section of the hull.
- The drivetrain is horizontal for maximum efficiency while the water flow around the streamlined hull is optimally delivered into the propeller.
- Scientifically modelled contoured planing surfaces lift the craft out of the water as speed increases helping the craft get on the plane and accelerate to its high service speed.
- Optional hull ventilation injects bubbles into the wetted area of the hull to further reduce resistance
- Achieves lower power requirements for the same speed, lower fuel consumption and extended range.
- High directional stability with low leeway
- Reduced rolling and slamming with additional damping effect from the keel
- High stability from lower center of gravity
- Keel design increases hull volume for greater cargo, load and accommodation
- Location of engine, propulsion and fuel in the keel means an increase in the habitable area of the craft
- Additional space is better utilised in the level area above the planing surfaces
- Wider beam gives greater deck space for equipment and payload
- Lower power means smaller, lower cost engines can deliver same performance
- Lower fuel consumption for a given speed
- Significantly more usable space in hull
Please Contact us for information or to discuss your requirements.
© Missionkraft. All Rights Reserved.